NATA & Defence
Servicing the Department of Defence in the repair and maintenance programmes both at HMAS Stirling Garden Island and at the Common User Facility Henderson. Our role as a sub contractor to the Anzac Class Fleets, is to carry out the role maintenance on the Patrol boats & Tugs.
We also provide a repair and maintenance service to the British, US and NZ naval vessels. Welding personnel are qualified to a number of Australian Standards with welding procedures for steel, stainless steel and aluminium in Situ.
The Fremantle Foundry & Engineering Co Pty Ltd is a NATA approved public testing facility. The facility complies with the requirements of ISO / IEC 17025 and is registered for the following scope:
Lifting Gear & tensioning & staying Systems
- Lifting Appliances – cranes, spreader beams, lifting beams, jacks, serial hoists and chain blocks.
- Anchorages – hooks, eyepads, anchors & bollards
- Wire Ropes
- Synthetic webbing flat slings
- Chain slings
- Wire rope slings
- Fittings – shackles, swivels, eyebolts, rigging screws, turnbuckles, thimbles, ferrules, sheave blocks & grips
- Containers, pallets & nets
Mechanical tests on assemblies
- Cranes – Boat davits, derrick gear, ships cranes & mobile cranes
Pipes hoses, valves & fittings
- Hydro pressure tests using water or oil
Make an Enquiry